Monday, March 12, 2012

Musing Monday

Hosted by Should Be Reading - this is a weekly event where MizB will ask a book/reading-related question, and you answer with your own thoughts on the topic.

This week is simple, or so it seems...

What book do you wish you were reading right now? 
Where would you take it to, if you could go anywhere to read for a while?

I am reading a few different books right now,
and I am really enjoying most of them,
but....

I really wish that I was reading Exiled by M.R.Merick

 

I've had the ebook for quite a few months, 
but review obligations have kept me from reading it.
[I suck, I know!]

I have only heard great things about Exiled, [and Shift, BTW]
and have told Matt that I will read it.
Soon.
It's going to have to be one that gets read alone. 
I feel epicness coming!! 

I would love to read Exiled while sitting on the beach.
Ass in the sand, toes in the sea. 

 

2 comments:

  1. LOL, sounds like the perfect scenario :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/musing-mondays_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo--I wish I was there, too!

    ReplyDelete