Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty Crooked Review

Pretty Crooked
By Elisa Lidwig
Published March, 13, 2012


My Thoughts ~
Willa's mother is an artist. 
Not the kind that works another job and does art on the side, but a full time, starving-ish artist.

When a few of her paintings sell for big, big money,
she packs Willa up and moves her to Morning Glory Rd. in Arizona. Complete with a private school, huge house and personal backyard pool.

Willa starts her new school and on the first day, almost gets hit in the parking lot by Cherise, a member of the Glitterati.
Fitting in with the other girls quickly, Willa is becoming a  part of something she has no idea about.

When Willa's new friend, Kellie, starts attacking the other new girls at school, the ones she called "The Busted" Willa takes a stand.

With a slight 'Robin Hood' undertone, Pretty Crooked is a well flowing, attention grabbing novel.
I very much enjoyed reading it, and am looking forward to reading the sequel.



1 comment:

  1. I pretty much gave it a 3 when I read it also. I loved parts about it, but some things just didn't mesh well with me! I am glad you enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete